Specialist Training Courses
If you would like a long term career in the cosmetics market, I offer a specialist training course that covers all the necessary topics in the field of permanent make-up. The Purebeau method is recognised throughout the world and is essential to ensuring you gain the right techniques, experience, equipment and knowledge. The course to become a qualified Purebeau permanent make-up artist takes 3 days and is very intensive, on a one to one basis this ensures maximum learning.
A brief outline of the course structure
- Basic make-up artist skills
- Strong ability to identify perfect contours
- Hygiene and Dermatology
- Techniques for ideal treatment processes
- Equipment techinques
- Colour theory and how to use colours
- Corrections and professional removal of colour inconsistency and incorrectly positioned permanent make-up
- Extensive hands-on experience; the skills learned are practised on models provided as part of the course
Tailormade Courses also avaliable…..
There are also follow up courses. These include training for professionals, seminars for trainers, a retraining course and courses about professional medical pigmenting.
For more information about training or to to sign up for my training course please call 07875 287 061 or email email@example.com